Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Locker is out for the season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Sep 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 24 users.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    I believe Locker is likely out for the season. This kind if thing can be (but isn't always) career threatening too. Depends on whether it's a dislocation or a break and how bad the damage is.
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,456
  3. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $28
    I know a guy who had his hip popped out after taking a shot, and he never quite recovered.

He always felt like it was going to pop out again.

I don't see any way Jake comes out of this unscathed.

I will be rooting for him though.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    he did look good at one point a little while back. I like Freeman but Im praying Jake is ok in a week or 2
  5. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,456
    Well that would be ideal
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,233
    Finish the season with Fitz... I have a hard time believing Jake will be back this season - glass half full, I guess.

With practice with the first team, Fitz can be a serviceable QB. May even be able to get us far - with the team we have.

No reason to rush Jake back until he's 100%. Some players can, I just have a hard time believing a guy that has been questioned as much as him could come back quick.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    That's not easy to do for a normal person. Except when your are made of fragile glass
  8. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $28
    Well I can assure you I would be happy to test out your hypothesis. I've never broken a someone's hip, but hey, you seem pretty confident.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Is your name Richard?
  10. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    before Schiano got there he had 51 TD's to 46 INT's and was barely completing 60% of his passes. Freeman wasn't even good at Kansas State, his 2nd year in the NFL was a fluke
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.