Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Manti Te'o is there

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MDTitansFan, Dec 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    When you're in the top 10 you go BPA even if it's not the greatest need. Injuries can happen to anyone but this is a guy who was an injury risk entering the draft, which really means he's injury prone and takes a while to come back which is exactly the case. He's a good player but he is in no means a franchise MLB at this point. If you get the chance to take Te'o, who is just a guy you can tell will be a franchise player you take him. I remember Willis coming out for the draft and thought yeah he's a lock for some pro bowls, Te'o same deal. I really liked McCarthy last year and is one of my favorite players but if everyone would put down the blue shades for a sec you can see he's very replaceable.

To be perfectly honest, I don't really get the hype around him either. There have been a couple great games of his but I think more people thought of him as the guy because there were no other options. Outside those couple games, I haven't seen anything that warrants him over Te'o.
  2. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $523
    FYI the not feeling 100% thing is referring to him still having concussion symptoms.
  3. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,907
    He should just suck it up and focus his eyes! He can be dizzy all off season if he wants! We need a front office that doesn't just stand there with his arms crossed and let people get concussions! Gruden!
    Ryno high fives this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    He's already missed 11 games in two years. He's had durability issues dating back to college, that's why he fell to the 4th. 2nd round talent, but just can't stay healthy.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    It's not his choice. NFL and team neurologist have to clear him for play... if he shows concussion like symptoms still, they won't allow him to suit up. It's not his choice.
  6. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    im not sure why some of you want to move Teo to outside back as opposed to moving McCarthy to the outside....Teo is a stud and McCarthy played outside earlier in his career at miami so in my mind, i think that moving McCarthy to the outside and letting Teo lead out defense from middle backer would be a better option
    Danimal and JCBRAVE high five this.
  7. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020
    Teo would be the anchor to our defense like K.B. was for so many years. That position is key as the NFL evolves into a pass first league.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,360
    Te'o would be a solid pick for us regardless.
  9. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,887
    Lol MOTHERF**KERS

posts #2 and 7.

GET SOMEEEEE :lol:

:troll:
  10. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,286