If Munchak is out, it shouldn't be today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

At least we can hang our hat on the fact that we're a "nice" franchise. :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I don't care when they fire him I guess, as long as we don't lose out on potential candidates.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Gus Malzahn won't be available until after the title game anyway.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who knows if he will be fired now, end of season or not at all. We don't know how Tommy Smith is going to react to this. So far he hasn't given us a glimpse of his ways

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well I hate to say this, but for once Paul may be right.

I guess we can wait another 3 weeks right? I mean we've already been suffering 3 or so weeks, whats 3 more.....

But if 3 weeks passes, and Mike still has a job, Im going to be piiiiiiissed.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Win 3 more games, sneak into the playoffs. Upset Bengals, lose by 2 TD's in the second round to the Patsies.

Book it!

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

That is the exact worry my man. What happens if we get to 8-8? It is 3 more weeks that Munch has opportunities to save his job. Again, as long as we do the deed and don't miss out on coaches like we did 3 years ago I'm all for it. I'm just nervous is all.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I really don't think Munch will be out. I don't seeing them firing him with a season still on his contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar