If Munchak is out, it shouldn't be today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I think I mentioned it but who else notice munch lookin happy when he had a postgame handshake with john fox. not like he tried to hide it at all he was damn near laughing

2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

@McCannFan: @jwyattsports I know it's a slippery slope at this point but do you think Munch is done or to early to tell? I say one more season.

@jwyattsports: @McCannFan not looking good now

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Some of you people sound like paranoid boyfriends whose girl smiles at another guy.

Seriously, stop overanalysing every little thing he does.

4. amy

amy Starter

Well, we don't have a great head coach, a great QB, a great Oline, a great Special team; we have minus mediocre in all those categories. Our defense is running to half decent. So do we endure another year of this, or do we go in another direction? Only Mr. Smith knows and he isn't up to discussing it with mere peasants. Just keep giving him money and he will talk to you when he deems fit.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

2014.. the year of promise:

Owner- Tommy Smith

Coach- Lovie Smith

QB- Rusty Smith

JUST DO IT!

6. amy

amy Starter

Now wouldn't that be a hoot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar