If Munchak is out, it shouldn't be today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The Munch supporters are even worse than the Fisher, VY, and CJ supporters.

How anyone co signs with Munch is beyond me. I think we have covered every detail as to why Munch doesn't deserve anymore chances..

I'll just sit back the next 3 games and laugh at this clown as we get beat to a pulp by the Cardinals, go 0-2 against the Jags, and win a preseason/scrimmage game against the Texans in front of 300 people at LP Field.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think we beat Jags, lose to Cards and those god awful Texans. Ain't no slump-buster like a date with the Tennessee Titans.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah. At least with Fisher, VY, and CJ there is past success to point to, no matter how distant. But with Munch there's just a whole bunch of nothin'. Pure speculation and talk about "bad luck" is all anyone can ever say in his defense.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

To his defense, we don't get blown out anymore like we did :anon:

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Is the site randomly going down for anyone else? Every time that's happened I think Munch got fired and the traffic killed the site. :bliss:

So I head over to Twitter... nope! Ugh! :hang:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea

7. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

The danger in waiting is losing out on potential head coaching candidates like we did last time. The Texans are already making their moves. The Texans could nab Lovie Smith before anyone else has a chance, for example. This would in turn narrow the coach possibilities down for everyone else. Its irresponsible to sit on our hands when we already know what the decision is going to be. I would like to see Tommie Smith show that he is more organized than Bud was and really show some initiative and diligence in this coach search.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nah not really. Most of the good candidates are still busy with bowls coming up or something.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

That's how I feel. Why start completely over when we have made strides?

Our defense played really well this year despite the QB growing pains and injuries. The offense has put up points and recovered despite going through the QB change.

We have a good base right now. Most of our players are young and I expect Loggains to have a much improved year after being able to sit back and assess during the off-season.

I think Munch has earned another year. We were competitive against the top teams in the league. Just lost too many close ones.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

So shanahan might get axed from the skins... Any appeal from Titan fans?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar