Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Munchak is out, it shouldn't be today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    So let's use that strategy this year and see what happens.
  2. MaxFischer Rookie

Moolah:
    $268
    lol yup. Wilson over Kap tho.

I remember getting ridiculed in here when I said that we should've drafted Dalton over Locker. The people calling for Munch to be fired are mostly the same ones who thought Locker was a franchise QB. Puts things into perspective.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Give locker his due tho. He was turning it on lately. He just can't stay healthy.
    Renfro95 high fives this.
  4. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    "Why not give one of the franchises all-time greats, a guy who’s shown integrity and has always had the best interest of the franchise at heart, a more conventional and respectable ending?"
    Damn, I wish my boss thought like that!
    Let's disrupt an entire business to protect an "all time great". Jobs are on the line but, we will not disrespect our coach. Respect might have went out the window loosing to the Jags and looking at our current record. Leaving with dignity might be a possibility.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,511
    Like pretty much every coach, his fate is tied to his QB.

RGIII IS A JOKE. Nobody's winning with that 1 year wonder under center.

Shanahan is a bum in fancy clothes, due to Elway. But at this point, there aren't many coaching candidates that I would be angry about. I'm just ready for a shake-up. Titans football is stale, and ready for new faces. There is nothing about this current squad or coaching staff that makes me even want to turn on the TV and watch, much less pay for a ticket.
  6. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114

I hope not. I would have to send Pollard and Casey to high-low you. :toast:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355

Only reason why I don't want him gone now is I don't want whoever the interim HC will be to win out and be our new Head Coach.

Munch for the rest of the reason hopefully mean we might branch out a bit and see what's on offer.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,920
    A very fair point. Sadly.
  8. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Munch should have been fired after Jax loss
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah: