1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

If Munchak is out, it shouldn't be today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

So let's use that strategy this year and see what happens.
  2. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

lol yup. Wilson over Kap tho.

I remember getting ridiculed in here when I said that we should've drafted Dalton over Locker. The people calling for Munch to be fired are mostly the same ones who thought Locker was a franchise QB. Puts things into perspective.
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Give locker his due tho. He was turning it on lately. He just can't stay healthy.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

"Why not give one of the franchises all-time greats, a guy who’s shown integrity and has always had the best interest of the franchise at heart, a more conventional and respectable ending?"
    Damn, I wish my boss thought like that!
    Let's disrupt an entire business to protect an "all time great". Jobs are on the line but, we will not disrespect our coach. Respect might have went out the window loosing to the Jags and looking at our current record. Leaving with dignity might be a possibility.
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Like pretty much every coach, his fate is tied to his QB.

RGIII IS A JOKE. Nobody's winning with that 1 year wonder under center.

Shanahan is a bum in fancy clothes, due to Elway. But at this point, there aren't many coaching candidates that I would be angry about. I'm just ready for a shake-up. Titans football is stale, and ready for new faces. There is nothing about this current squad or coaching staff that makes me even want to turn on the TV and watch, much less pay for a ticket.
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I hope not. I would have to send Pollard and Casey to high-low you. :toast:
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Only reason why I don't want him gone now is I don't want whoever the interim HC will be to win out and be our new Head Coach.

Munch for the rest of the reason hopefully mean we might branch out a bit and see what's on offer.
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

A very fair point. Sadly.
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Munch should have been fired after Jax loss
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

which year? lmao
    • High Five High Five x 1