If not Jeff Fisher................who?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

If Jeff Fisher is not the head coach after next year if he does not sign a contract extension who do you want or can you see to coaching the Titans?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Eddie George

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jim schwartz!

4. Me...

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Bill Cowher

I'm not saying I would rather have him than Fish, I always think it's better to keep the current coach unless there is reason to believe things aren't going well, which right now I don't think there is. Unless we regress this season, I see no reason to let him go and I hope he stays.

6. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Get the Tuna, his press conferences are always good times.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He's not coming back for a small market team

8. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

It's all hypothetical, and you're right he'd never come here, but I'd like to see some of his press conferences after the games. We won't get these lame, cookie cutter, responses like we do from Fisher.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

What about...

wait for it..

wait for it..

wait for it..

Applying homer cap...

JIM TRESSEL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar