If not Jeff Fisher................who?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

What would you guys think about Chow as a HC if Fish does leave after this year? Get some good, young coordinators under him to take over after him, I've always thought doing it by promotion from within is the easiest way. And I think we can make a good assumption that Schwartz would be gone if Chow took over.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

norm chow would work

Fisher is one of the top coaches in the NFL, but his decision to risk a #6 overall pick on a guy like Adam Jones hurts his reputation a lot.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, just like it hurt the Raven's management to draft Ray Lewis? He drafted for skill, and pacman definitely had that.
    Back to the Q though: Not sure. A defensive minded guy would be nice. I used to think Fisher was a defensive style coach, but he clearly is not. Anyone that keeps Schwartz around doesn't know the difference between defense and shoestrings.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No parcells please...

I think chow would be a good choice as part of a plan to groom his replacement. In other words chow would be the coach for just 3-4 years and then have his successor ready. Who that would be i don't know.

Jim mora jr wouldn't be bad but if it is interesting press conferences you want let's hire his dad. :ha:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Seriously i think mora jr got a raw deal in atlanta after just 3 years there. He has been in coaching since 85 so experience is not an issue. Mora jr is 45.

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

How about Jimmy Johnson? Iron Mike? Marty?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hmm..

Jimmy johnson is done coaching i think. No way bud throws big money at some guy like that anyway. Ditka? No way he was horrible in new orleans. Marty? More practical possibility but i like a guy in house like chow..

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Mike Singletary...

...yeah baby...yeah...

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

How bout Deion?

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Singletary or Jim Mora Jr.- both seem like good choices. Then again- there is always the possibility to lure Gregg Williams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar