"If" one of the top 3 QBs fell

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Feb 7, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Screw bandwagon fans. Were the ones who suffered year after year of terrible play and were the only ones who deserve to celebrate after a superbowl.

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

I would cherish the fact of getting bandwagon fans, the more fans that can share Titan pride the better I wouldn't care when or why I would just be happy to have more fans!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

The franchise could use a spark.. and a bit of media attention. Even when we were 10-0 no one cared.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

I am in no way lobbying for us to draft Manziel.... but WHAT IF?

What if we DID draft him and he somehow managed to carry his Johnny Football magic into the pros? What if we started winning wild games and finally started getting some recognition by the media? I would be so happy. And so would many of you.

I don't think that us nabbing Manziel with our 1st rd pick is the best course of action, but if for some reason we did... I would definitely try to be as optimistic as possible instead of moping around. In the end its all up to Ruston and what we want or say has no part in it. We just gotta roll with the punches and hope it turns out for the best.
    (FYI I want Barr)

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because this hasn't been discussed at all.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

why is Fry the only person making sense today?

7. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Apocalypse

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

IT'S LIKE THAT EVERY DAY!

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yes we should if he's there. Bridgewater sucks don't want him but I'd take a shot on Manziel, Carr, or Bortles. Murray or McCarron if we wait.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Someone will call. And I'm sure it'll be more than 1 team. Take the best deal. This last year is Locker's to prove he's the guy. If he fails, draft Mariota, Hundley, or Winston next year.

If one of the big 3 QBs falls to 11, I wouldn't be surprised if we could get a 2nd and 3rd this year.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar