If Organization Serious About Winning Get Top Tier Coach For 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Gruden, please.

However, personally I do not see Munchak being fired. Unless if we lose to the Jaguars week 17, I could see it then possibly - you can't go 0-6 in the AFC South. I would like to atleast see new coordinators, especially OC. Gray sucked to start the season, but he's really changed up his scheme as he was literally fighting for his job. I'm sure we'll get tourched by the Packers however. I still believe Gray will be fired, it just didn't happen midway through the season because there was no replacement.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

That's a pic of me and my kids together back in 2008 so yeah the jersey was a #5 but at the time we were 9-0 at the point in the season.However i got rid of that jersey maybe a year or so later and make no mistake i don't care much at all for Kerry Collins i think he was kept here way too damn long.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

@Vince Young Hey Jake, uze yer legs to by u sum time big guy! Get yo hand 2 ur waste, bild som tork, and SLING ur pads in2 teh stands.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. amy

amy Starter

Is it the QB or the HC? See New Orleans for one example.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He tweeted that?

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No way that Munchak gets fired with 2 years left on his deal. I agree that Gray has the defense playing much better than they were early on but I still want him replaced after the season. I want Loggains replaced too. We are pathetic on 3rd down and we need someone that is more creative and knows how to get the most out of the guys we have on offense.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

OC and DC come to play for the HC. Munch stays he is a lame duck and we get nothing. Munch is lost time to move on

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

BRING IN OLE NICK SABAN!

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Munch already brought in his new OC ... His name is Tom Moore. Gray will be here next year too. He will get a pass for 2 reasons. 1, His D has picked up, and 2, He didn't have much to work with talent wise. They will give him some new tools on the D (FA/draft) and will get one more shot.

Like it or not, that is what is going to happen.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Was Jon Gruden that great of a coach that his name has to constantly come up? You would think he was Vince Lombardi or something and i honestly think he does not have the fire for the job. He makes damn good money doing what he is doing now and not working half as hard. He already has a ring so that won't motivate him.

I want a hungry coach who really wants to coach!

That said i agree they won't fire Munch with 2 years still left on his deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar