Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Pacman is traded.....what/who do the Titans get?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Nine, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Just for the sake of conversation, let's say that the Titans decide to part ways with Pacman.

I'm guessing Al Davis would be the most likely trade partner....he absolutely loves quality cornerbacks, and the Raiders have a long history of bringing in malconents and renegades. However, considering Pac's track record, I doubt Al is going to surrender a top 10 pick for him....and certainly not a top 5. However, a 2 and a 3 for a young, proven dual-threat performer seems more than fair. (Swapping 1's is also a possibility.)

Not too familiar with the Raiders' roster, but I'm not sure they have anyone of comparable trade value. Moss is a shadow of his former self, Gallery has failed to live up to expectations, and both have had injury issues. (Okay, I'd love to have Huff....but there absolutely no way that's gonna happen.)

Any other ideas?
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    If they traded him today, I'd guess a 2nd at the very best. His off field issues would keep his trade value down.
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    trade Jones for Gallery ?
  3. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $2
    Keep Jones, make his life hell until he gives up thug life.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,162
    :shocked:
  5. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Robert Gallery will probably never become the all-world LT the Raiders were hoping for, but he would certainly be an attractive option for replacing Benji Olson.

I was thinking he'd had a lot of injury issues, but according to NFL.com, he's never missed a game in his career.
  6. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Gallery is horrible. There's no way he is worth PacMan.
  7. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $9,247
    Gallery needs a hair cut, maybe a flattop, I would make that part of the deal.:grrhee:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $523
    Please no to Gallery
  8. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    I was joking ... ya'll know that right ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.