If Pacman is traded.....what/who do the Titans get?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Nine, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Raiders would give you a third rounder. Al Davis needs someone fast to get his newspaper. Pac Man Jones would have trouble making raider roster as they are incredible deep at the Cb position. Your best bet is try and trade him straight up for jets Justin Miller.

2. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Trade deadline is up, and even if he was traded it would be on an evaluation of the rest of the games we have this season...

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Most likely we'd have to trade him for a draft pick.

But if we traded him for a position player, we certainly could use one of these...

RT
    OG
    DE
    DT
    CB
    FS/SS

or

DC
    GM

We need a lot of help!!!

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

In Japan, you don't fire the guy, you just put him in an empty room till he quits. I say we just not let him play until he gets it together. He hasn't done anything utterly reprehensible just yet. Although he's on the fringe of doing so. Next time, 3 games.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Good idea, but that would consume a lot of salary cap $ that could be used to improve the team elsewhere. If the Titans trade him, his contract goes with him. That said, I don't believe they'll trade him, release him, or let him sit. We missed him yesterday.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

What?

First, the Jets don't want Pacman. He doesn't fit into their player profile in several ways. They don't want him.

And I don't want Justin Miller who hasn't shown he can cover a paper bag.

If you're trading him to the Raiders, how about getting Moss back!

Gut

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

draft x-box 360 or ps3 in 2007

I'll take an atari 2600, COMBAT, PITFALL!, Haunted House, and H.E.R.O.

or a plug and play that can play all those...

that's about all it would take to come off my 23 year old copy of PACMAN.

[​IMG]

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Trade jeff fisher for a thug coach who can better communicate with pacman. Trade schwartz for a snoop dogg CD to run in the background while they communicate.

jk about jeff.. i can't see this team without him.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Dude...you made a funny!

HAHAHAHA!!!:))

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar