IF Reggie is available

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gunny, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

again, my guess is that if HOU passes on Bush, then teams will begin to move up. but NO would take him and try to trade McAllister next year

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Bush is there I say we take him and keep him.
    He might not be a 30 carry a game guy but he could be awesome with 20 touches a game. No way you pass on or trade a guy like Bush IMO.

3. If Bush is there (which I'm sure he won't be), I think you have to take him. He could be the next Marshall Faulk, Barry Sanders, or Gayle Sayers.

To not take him. I'd have to be completely blown away by a trade.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I still think we need a qb (not Cutler!). But Bush would be a nice offensive weapon...but even better trade bait...:brow:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so, you want cutler?

6. it's kinda hard to tell, isn't it?

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

History is on the side of Bush not going #1. When their is a franchise QB in the draft they go #1 ahead of all the other good players. Their is just a premium put on the QB position. Does this yrs draft have a franchise QB? I certainly think it does. Ki-Jana Carter is the only RB to go 1st since 1982. Barry Sanders didn't, Eric Dickerson didn't, Marshall Faulk didn't, Edge and Smokin' Ricky didn't...so why should Bush go #1. Especially when that top team doesn't need a RB.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the top team doesnt need a qb anymore than they need a rb, but reggie bush is the best player in the draft. with that said, he'll be the number one pick, whether or not the texans choose him will be determined by if they want to trade or not.

9. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

If Bush falls to us (assuming no trades by Houston and New Orleans) I predict two General managers getting fired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar