If the Vols tank from here...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ProfessorD, Sep 17, 2012.

1. World Peace

World Peace n/a

you are delusional if you think you can get anyone on that list
  2. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Ummm money talks

UT has plenty.
  3. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Actually they don't http://sportsanimal99.com/Article.asp?id=2521165&spid= .

I really don't have a dog in this fight. I am not, I repeat not a college fan. It is just where we get the pros. That being said, he has certainly improved the program from where it was when he walked in the door only a little over 2 years ago. Talent level is up. Not that I have a vote but I would let the contract play out, what does he have another two years? Besides, who the **** are you gonna get and how much would it set the program back if you changed just to make a change. Would you consider UT if you were a top 100 recruit with the 3rd coaching change in 4 years.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Appalachian State
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

UT should be in it to win National Titles.

Anything less than that is a failure.

If I was a recruit or if my son was I would not be going to UT at this point.

Attendance is down.

Money is down.

Support is down.

Time for a change. Dooley is at worst UT's Ron Zook and at best UT's Mark Richt.

I am not okay with my program never winning it all.
    Similar to how I'm past losing my patience for the Preds, Grizz and Titans to win SOMETHING
  6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Starter

I think Dooley will stay until Peyton retires and comes and coaches at UT!​
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

The last two years were the first back to back losing seasons in a 100 years for UT. No exaggeration.

Dooley is a nice guy and he doesn't take crap when it comes to bad players, avoiding NCAA penalties.

But 3 years is enough. If he can't do better than 2-6 in the SEC he has to go.
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

there probably will not be any comeback for this in the lifespan of anyone reading this - lol
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Dooley is and was a recruiting cord. he is not a coach and it shows! He makes terrible calls every week and looks like a fan on the sidelines not a coach. UT would be better off with worley and getting rid of Brey. The guy is not a winner and does not work at it
  10. jdog

jdog I like beer!

For the money that is spent on the program at UT we should do better than 6 and 6. They may not even do that this year. I'll wait to see if there is any improvement. You may consider the operation a success but if the patient dies it's the same scenario.