If the Vols tank from here...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ProfessorD, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Unfortunately the importance of a program is based mostly on money and not just wins. The money comes from sponsors and fans, driven from and by the fan base.
    UT is a major athletic program based on this alone. No delusion just numbers.

2. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Couldn't have said it any better myself RSB!

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Guys TitansErick is nothing more than a pathetic troll and a Boise State fan at that. The guy makes threads talking about how Boise State is going to win the national title the last 2 years and was ridiculous sore loser. He cries about anything to do with the Vols and can't even see the SEC domination that has occurred in college football.

He is delusional like DW and you are wasting your time.

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

He really loves the SEC and especially UT. If you look at his postings you can determine he is in love denial for the SEC. I hope he can come to grips with his inner self and come out of the closet on this matter.It is not healthy to suppress true feelings. The Boise State thing is just a smoke screen and that is my Friday evening Go Vols sacasm post of the day.

5. TitanInDixie

TitanInDixie Camp Fodder

I am a diehard Troy Trojan fan, graduated from there.

We come to Knoxville this week and I'm looking forward to it. We may beat yall, despite the fact we haven't played well the past two seasons. We ARE a perenial non-AQ power house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar