If there were a cap this season...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Did you even look at the list? There's no correlation.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well it's now safe to say the west coast is trash. Both the AFC West and NFC West are the 1st and 3rd cheapest places to pay players.

I've always felt that football is better in the east, now I see why. Those divisions suck and don't have worthy players.

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Ummm, guess you didn't pay much attention during the 70's, 80's or 90's. :wink2:

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Moss wasn't playing in Oakland and was not a FA, he was traded for a 4th rounder.
    Brees had only had 1 (or 2?) good season (which is the reason they drafted Rivers) and was coming of a serious shoulder injury.
    Owens - well... I'm glad he never came to Tennessee.

So, 2 out of 3 was a long shot, which panned out well.

Kinda like KVB.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was talking about recent times. And I'm too young to have seen anything in the 70's.

I know the 49er's were great at one point, but not anymore. Same for Oakland, I have the Jim Plunkett & Marcus Allen collectibles and have seen NFL Films. Speaking of the 49er's watch them take over the NFC West for the next few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar