If VY Not Healthy, Does/Should He Start?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by teegee, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No. It's still the same.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know Cliff, you should actually provide examples instead of talking out of your Clavin.

I know you can't do it, but try and provide evidence.

Ball is in your court Cliffy, continue talking know nothing nonsense like usual.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tiger Woods still not marketable ey Cliffy?

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Im lost, The Gloat are you serious or being sarcastic???
    Really dont mess with me I wanna know if your serious or not

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cliff Clavin is always serious.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gloat is one of many "NOW" people we have. Vince getting us to the playoffs in his second year is not enough. Vince has the NERVE to get hurt playing in the NFL. WHAT A COWARD! We all know that Vince can not stand to have a passer rating lower than 101, so he faked an injury against the colts second string. DAMN HIM! We might as well consider him a bust. Lets see if we can trade for CUTLER -----

Sarcasm.....

But seriously, I am proud that Vince as our QB has gotten us this far. I hope he can play this weekend so he can at least get some Playoff experience. Get that TASTE, so if we don't win it all, he will have the desire to get back!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Could someone please explain how vince GOT our team to the playoffs? Please. Someone. Anyone.
    I'm tired of seeing it. I'm tired of seeing "vince lead his team to..." and "oh, so getting 10 wins his 2nd year isn't enough"?
    Jesus Christ, you guys should have been Bears fans. Rex Grossman would have kept his starting job with you guys backing him. "We're 13 and 3 with Rex as our QB". Bunch of Lovie Smiths.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know the Bears are an old team, but I don't think they were around when Jesus was, Cliffy.

9. does anyone watching the Sunday night game, remember that reporter talking about chow, and she said chow said vince is still immature, and "Pouts" when things dont go his way???

for me, im still used to mcnair, who played through injury, and im 99% sure Vince will play because he doesnt want to miss his first playoff game.

but if he is one dimensinal and can't even run half speed, no question Kerry Collins gives us a better chance to win.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Kerry cant move at ALL. When at 75% Vy still moves better than Kerry. Kerry will get KILLED against the Charger Pass Rush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar