If we could redo pick #18 ... who would you pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 30, 2017.

?
  1. Adoree' Jackson

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. O.J. Howard

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. Jarrad Davis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Charles Harris

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Even Engram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gareon Conley

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  7. Jabrill Peppers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Tre'Davious White

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  9. Reuben Foster

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I feel like a lot of assumptions have been made about Foster's character that may not be true. SF will find out but either way, as stated, not disappointed in Jackson as the pick.

2. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Conley, but I can live with Jackson. Just glad we went CB.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

howard was the pick but trading down and taking jackson is what should have happened

4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Disgusted to see the amount of people wanting Foster at 18. :puke:

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I was on the OJ train. However, since IN JROB I TRUST I will continue to do so unless and until he starts being webster/Reese stupid....don't see it happening.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If Jackson continues to work and focus on getting better at CB then the pick will be justified over White and Conley because of his return skills. Looking forward to seeing him on Sundays, he's going to add excitement, which is great.

OJ would have been good too but I didn't want both 1's to be offence.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Adoree pick can also help our offense

Idk how soon we'd look to feature him on offense but at some point I tend to think he could see a couple of snaps at RB/WR

Between CB/KR/PR/RB/WR you just want to be carful not to over use him

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

True but I'd rather him concentrate on being a CB first, return skills are a plus though. We haven't had an exciting return game since pacman.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He said his focus is at CB but you can't ignore the possibilities, he's just way too athletic not to get the ball to a few times a game

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Being discussed in SB...KC offered a package for 5?? Giving us a 2 and 4 and a 1 next year?

In exchange for the 10th pick in this year's draft, the Bills received Kansas City's first round pick (No. 27 overall) and third round pick (No. 91 overall) in this year's draft and the Chiefs' first round pick in the 2018 NFL draft

I think I would have taken that, Probably could have taken AJ at 27 and package 18 and pick to move back up to get Davis? Having another 1st next year and a 2 and 4 would have been good in this draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar