If we could redo pick #18 ... who would you pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 30, 2017.

?
  1. Adoree' Jackson

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. O.J. Howard

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. Jarrad Davis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Charles Harris

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Even Engram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gareon Conley

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  7. Jabrill Peppers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Tre'Davious White

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  9. Reuben Foster

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Minus the accusations, I'd have taken Conley over Jackson. With them though, HELL NO!!! And that story is getting weirder and worse by the day.

I voted for Jackson here, even though I was really hoping we'd just double up on offense and go Howard with him there at #18. But we did need secondary badly, so it makes a ton of sense.

I'll say this as well, when I was watching the USC/Penn St game I was really pissed to see Jackson get hurt in that game because I just had this gut feeling he was going to be a Titan. Was so relieved when he returned to the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was on the OJ hype train but considering we went Davis at 5, I'm just fine with Jackson. I think he has one of the highest ceilings in the draft. His bust rate is very low as well. He has the right attitude, mentality, great teammate, all of his past coaches rave about him, best athlete in the draft, and can help on both sides of the ball and in the return game. His CBs skills need a bit of sharpening but having pure focus on football will go a long way. We also did a good job getting our late round CB picks ready for the NFL last year, with Jackson's talent, he should be a pretty good starting CB day 1.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar