If we Lose to Miami is the season OVER?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SpongeBob, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I routinely wish a career ending injury on Gayton Manning.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's way too early to be looking at the draft. People start early every year anyway, at least wait until the bye. I'd say also wait until after the bye to rule the season meaningless. There's a lot of football to be played. I think part of the problem with the team is that if we aren't going to the playoffs they think games are meaningless, when they need to be playing as if every game was their last. I don't want a top three pick next year, but I'd like one in the 5-8 range, and I think that's where we'll be.

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Well that's two big things there, we lose AND lose big. If we lose 17-13, is the season over? No, there's hope. If we lose 28-7, it doesn't look so good, especially considering we play Dallas next week. 0-3 is never that alarming, but 0-4 is a sign...

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

But that team didn't start 0-2

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Well if you want to get all technical ....

Bennett backing up as our #3 QB today. How long until we see a Bennett reverse flee flicker to Young. Bennett use to be a QB and Young haters always say that he will end up a WR so the play would seem pretty destine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar