Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If we plan on taking a QB...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Hug a Jag, Jan 15, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Racist
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,295
  3. sirjesse Starter

Moolah:
    $371
    Do you reach for Carr if the top tier is gone? Just as we did for locker?
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,406
    NO
    Luke Smartwater and Fry high five this.
  5. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    No. I don't think we need a first round QB anyway. Take a tackle or defensive stud, and grab one of the lesser qb's in round two or four.
  6. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    I don't understand how some people want Murray and then say that Johnny Football is to small when they pretty close in size. Murray is a little heavier but they are the same height. The thing that separates these two guys is skill and they both played against sec d all year, the only difference is that manziel is on a team with no defense at all and put up better numbers with less experience than murray. Yes you can say he has character concerns but as far as being a football player imo he is better than any other qbs in this class and I would be happy to trade up for him and pick up most of our needs through free agency and the later rounds
    LANGSTER high fives this.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,406
    Ummm... Nah.

There's a huge difference between the two.

Murray can play from the pocket and read defenses. Johnny runs around like a ****ing fairy waiting to loft one up on a broken play.

COMPLETELY different game.
    Luke Smartwater and Scarecrow high five this.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    Murray isn't going to take big hits.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,965
    Yo, the Jags aren't taking a QB if Clowney falls to them. They've been trying to find a DE for the last decade.

As far as trading up for a QB, I don't like it. Not with this bunch. I'll roll the dice with Locker in 2014 and then wait for the guys who didn't/couldn't declare for this draft if(when?) things don't work out with Jake.
  10. Rudad Starter

Moolah:
    $389
    Johnny football character I would want no part of. MurrAy even with torn acl went to Senior Bowl and learned and listened and participated. Johnny football will be a high pick, one like we had a few years ago VY. I wouldn't want him on my team.