If we plan on taking a QB...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Hug a Jag, Jan 15, 2014.

1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Racist
  2. 520

520 Starter

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Do you reach for Carr if the top tier is gone? Just as we did for locker?
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

NO
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

No. I don't think we need a first round QB anyway. Take a tackle or defensive stud, and grab one of the lesser qb's in round two or four.
  6. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

I don't understand how some people want Murray and then say that Johnny Football is to small when they pretty close in size. Murray is a little heavier but they are the same height. The thing that separates these two guys is skill and they both played against sec d all year, the only difference is that manziel is on a team with no defense at all and put up better numbers with less experience than murray. Yes you can say he has character concerns but as far as being a football player imo he is better than any other qbs in this class and I would be happy to trade up for him and pick up most of our needs through free agency and the later rounds
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Ummm... Nah.

There's a huge difference between the two.

Murray can play from the pocket and read defenses. Johnny runs around like a ****ing fairy waiting to loft one up on a broken play.

COMPLETELY different game.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Murray isn't going to take big hits.
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Yo, the Jags aren't taking a QB if Clowney falls to them. They've been trying to find a DE for the last decade.

As far as trading up for a QB, I don't like it. Not with this bunch. I'll roll the dice with Locker in 2014 and then wait for the guys who didn't/couldn't declare for this draft if(when?) things don't work out with Jake.
  10. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Johnny football character I would want no part of. MurrAy even with torn acl went to Senior Bowl and learned and listened and participated. Johnny football will be a high pick, one like we had a few years ago VY. I wouldn't want him on my team.