Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If you could change one pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, May 14, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    Which draft pick would you change and which player available would have picked instead?

I would have not drafted Huff and took Martevious Bryant instead. Huff is a project and depth, Bryant feels a real need as #4 WR and has been a rising prospect for a few months. Much more value with Bryant.
    LANGSTER, mike75 and Titansfan12 high five this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,283
    Geeze, IDK, am pretty content. Maybe Andrew Jackson instead of Avery.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,283

Not getting a WR was a disapointing
    mike75 high fives this.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    me, personally...

trade lewan for Bridgewater or Carr. Preferrably after a significant trade down that picks up a lot in return.
    Dman and Riverman high five this.
  5. Dirk Diggler Starter

Moolah:
    $924
    Avery Williamson looks like a nice player, but I would have taken Aaron Murray in the 5th round, no question.
    Hormesis, Renfro95, LANGSTER and 1 other person high five this.
  6. Gridiron Gun Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $526
    I want to say something about the first pick, but I don't know who I would change it to honestly. My only change would be to have completed the trade down deal with the Browns or the Jets
    GoT, J Falk, mike75 and 2 others high five this.
  7. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    Webster just said on 104.5 that there was no trade possible. Nothing even close. They had to pick there so trading down is not an option since it wasn't for them either.
  8. Gridiron Gun Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $526
    And we can't go back and change picks... we're just speculating about what we wished had happened. A trade down would have been great, but I'm happy with our future LT.
    titan520 high fives this.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    I find that impossible to believe. There may have not been a trade there for what they were wanting at the time.. But there is always a trade partner, for the right value.

I Guarantee you that someone in the late 1st would have given up at least their 1st and 2nd to us for the #11 pick.
    HeadOnASwivel and Riverman high five this.
  10. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $561

I'm sure the value wasn't worth what Webster wanted.