Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If you could change one pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, May 14, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $826
    "Mr. Haslam and Coach Pettine had called me down to the draft room a couple of times throughout the night, and we had almost made trades with Tennessee and Dallas and backed out,'' he said in the radio interview. " ...
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    Maybe, when we were picking in the 4th there were 3 RB's I liked enough to draft.
  3. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    Im personally glad we didn't go this route. Jimmy g vs mett, I don't see a whole lot of difference between these guys as far as instant or longterm success in the nfl. Sankey vs 4th round rbs, I see a bigger gap there.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    This is my feeling too, we got a QB in Garoppolo's neighborhood, Sankey is all around better than any of the 4th round RB's.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    Very true
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    I really like Sankey but I keep looking at Seastrunk tape and wondering what if.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537

Man. Names are getting worse and worse. Lache, pronounced "Lake?" Like stomach ache? That may be the worst thing I have ever heard.
    Til now, I thought it was pronounced "leShay" which is Ebonics, but still much better

That may be worse than Hasean "ha ha"

Parents need to be smacked.
    LosingBy3 high fives this.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    Haha, true. I thought it was Lashay too, thought just straight up naming him Lake would be weird as well. If he has a huge game I can see a headline like "Great Lache!"
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  9. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    ehh he is overrated due to his speed and couple splash plays he makes each season. He struggles against decent competition and has a little bit of CJ to him in that he looks for homeruns rather than 4-5-6 yarders.