If you could pick one NFL player to benefit The Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Agreed.. It would nice to give someone dependable for VY to throw to.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Until Young is dependable it won't matter who is out there.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

maybe we should clone Drew Bennett.

We could half a dozen Drews...

then Drew could be our #1, #2 and slot guy.

we could insert a fourth drew and call it 4 drew wide...

insert a drew at QB and viola! The perfect offense.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

He has the curse!

David Garard ... wait he already plays for us.

LT then

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

As long as he does not drop the snap.

6. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

-Michael Westbrook when things break down and Vince is looking to dump off he would be very dynamic very fast.

-Shawn Merriman (between Bulluck and Thornton) PLEASE!!!! Killer

-Champ Bailey or Asante Samuel other side of PacMan gonna mean more sacks for KVB.

7. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

harrison is to old and alexander is to soft. how about the best player in the league like ladanian tomlinson!! maybe urlacher, freeny, or ed reed too.

8. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

True. As a RS freshman, VY was very raw - much like he was a rookie QB. Roy threw a few helmet-throwing fits on the sideline and in an interview complained that if he had known he'd be spending his senior year as a downfield blocker he would've turned pro after his junior year. He had a funny quote after the 2003 Nebraska game when somebody asked him how he liked playing with Vince Young.

He said, When Chris Simms was here, I'd run my route, turn around and catch the ball. Now that Vince is here, I run my route and just as I'm turning around I see Vince come running past me.

9. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

Dude, how many times a day do you post that? :rolleyes: ;)

Yes. Vince Young was raw this year. He was raw when he first came to Texas. He improved each year until he was among the most efficient passers in the NCAA.

Give him time. Nobody works harder than Vince Young. In time, he will be among the most efficient passers in the NFL.

But despite the fact that he threw some bad passes this year, I also saw some beautiful passes that were just flat out dropped too. Eliminate a few of those per game and his QB rating would have risen substantially.

10. Hey, lets not get into another bloomin drew bennett - vince young debate...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar