If you pick any current NFL head coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

first let me say I'm just fine with Coach Fisher

but...

[​IMG]

I'd take this guy. He's my kind of coach. Just imagine how Cowher would have handled Adam Jones. Cowher doesn't f around. The guy is intense. He's a real coach.

Bill Belichick is a salad tosser.:yes:

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I'd take fish

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I'm buggin over here, Fish was an option right????, we have one person saying they're cool with Fish. Fisher is one of the best coaches in the league. To work with what we have had here the past few years takes a little away from him somewhat, but I honestly believe that he is THE BEST coach for the Titans. Screw Bullchitchik, Reid, and all the newbies that have just come into the league, they wouldn't do jack with this team but disappoint us. I have higher expectations of Fisher this season, and the only bone I have to pick with him is WHY THE H-E-L-L DOES SCHWARTZ STILL HAVE A JOB WITH THE TEAM??????? He must have pics of Fish doing some things he shouldn't be doing......

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Ok, now we're cookin......Fish!!!!!! lol

6. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

FISH!....a schwartzless Fish that is! I cannot believe they didn't fire that moron this offseason...what does he have to do? We can't get worse than #32.

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'm happy with Fish but if we were to pick a new one I like Nolan out in San Fran.

8. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

That's what I thought when Mora was hired. But he lasted longer than I thought he would.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

either Bill Bellicheck or Norm Chow...i want to see how he would do.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

i knew the crazy homers would arrive to this thread eventually. Fisher over Belicheck? lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar