If you were a GM...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I have AP, Rodgers, and Calvin Johnson... good luck trying to stop that. If you don't stack the box vs AP, he's going to put up 150+ rushing yards every game.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Aaron Rodgers
    Jimmy Graham
    Calvin Johnson
    JJ Watt
    Von Miller

Gonna score a ton of points and kill the quarterback.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Andy Dalton
    Tyron Smith
    AJ Green
    Luke Kuechly
    Muhammad Wilkerson

4. xpmar9x

:bliss:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnebosch

Whats wrong with Dalton?

He is top ten in yards, comp %, TDs, QB rating, and QBR. I think he is the best young QB that honestly get no hype what so ever.

6. xpmar9x

The fact that you only chose Dalton so you could argue. If you honestly think Dalton is the best QB to start your franchise with, have at it.

7. Finnebosch

Well the thing is if I was trying to build a team I would look for my core to be guys under 25 so I would have them together for their prime years.

So for great QB under 25 you have to look at: Russell Wilson, Robert Griffin, Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton, Cam Newton, Jake Locker Geno Smith, and Colin Kaepernick. So this list to me would come down to three guys in Russell Wilson, Andy Dalton, and Andrew Luck and I honestly think that Dalton is the best of those guys.

I question Wilson's longevity in the NFL because he does a good amount running and has a very slight frame. I love his game but I do not believe he is going to be playing in the league much past his 30th birthday which is in the last 3-4 years of a QB's prime.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Good luck stopping anyone.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

:chairwack:

10. xpmar9x

I got Sherman and JJ Watt. Sherman will lock down that #1 WR, allowing safeties to help with run support our doubling the #2 WR. Watt will command double teams, still get 10+ sacks, and allow teammates to get single coverage. Those two right there set up my entire defense.

All while my offense is dominating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar