If you were Da Bears, who would you sign?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 10, 2008.

?

Who would you sign?

Poll closed Jul 10, 2008.
  1. Shaun Alexander

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. Travis Henry

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  3. Kevin Jones

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  4. Ron Dayne

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  5. Someone else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Nobody

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Quality backs get signed. They don't sit at home praying for a call.

And Lamont Jordan isn't good either.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

All of these backs have various issues (age, injury, off field, just not real good) which is going to keep teams from getting real excited at this stage of the season. Once teams start putting the pads on and rookies can be evaluated along with the usual injuries we see in the pre-season eventually most of these guys will find a home.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So I guess you think Lorenzo Neal sucks?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, but he's 35 and had a broken leg last year. plus, teams don't need FBs anymore.

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Definately Travis Henry, who cares about the off the field issues let him know his situation. Get right or get out and if he doesn't send him packing. But a one year deal would be your best bet with him. A temporary fix until you can find whoever can come in and really progress with the system. Make sure you sign a qb next year, I mean how hard headed can you be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar