If you were hired Titans CEO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

What would you do?

What changes would you make?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not be fat. Not live 1,000 miles away.

Also fire Ruston Webster. Change logo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Give JCB free season tickets for life so he could be our version of Fireman Ed.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

• Family friendly stuff is gone, GONE
    • Texting security, GTFO
    • Unedited hip hop on the jumbotron
    • Bottle service in the lower bowl
    • TRac gone, replaced by [​IMG]
    • She dances around the 12th man flag pole
    • Supporter's section, rowdly, torches and ****. Vulgar chants.

#4 XO, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 12
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

After that thread he made today he is our version of Greg Hardy.

• LOL LOL x 4
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

season ticket holders would get 'fast pass' gate entrance just like frequent flyers get to bypass some security checks

anyone who is kin to anyone else would be fired from the front office

headhunt FO positions from the most successful sports franchises no matter the sport

absolutely totally abuse the visiting team/fans on the jumbotron throughout the game

If Titans lose immediatly show last game that Titans defeated that opponent on jumbotron for anyone who cares to stay and watch

season ticket holders would no longer get stupid gifts that nobody wants in the mail.

Titans would play both preseason games each year in Knoxville/Chattanooga/Memphis/Huntsville/Bowling Green lack of support gets you removed from the list for a while

• High Five High Five x 10
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

If I led the team:

1 - Listen to you guys here @goTitans.com before making any draft picks - instead of the chuckle heads who currently sit in the draft war room.

2 - Listen to all trade offers with the Jets, Eagles etc about moving up taking our 2nd overall pick, only if we were to receive their 1st round pick, a later pick, their next year 1st round pick AND a player of my choice, otherwise draft Leanord Williams

3 - Coax Peyton Manning into being the QB Coach of the future + other responsibilities pertaining to how the offense is ran.

4 - Bring in my own head coach (see if David Shaw from Stanford who learned under Harbaugh would be interested).

5 - Change the logo to something similar to my avatar.

6 - New Uniforms, same colors, more basic, ditch that 2-tone blue contrast from the jersey to the shoulder pads.

Probably start there for now - so many things to change so little time

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Both of these are actually really good ideas. Add Birmingham.

Since the southeast is college heavy culture, take advantage of that.

Use players like Chance Warmack, Justin Hunter, Dexter McCluster and Avery Williamson who went to SEC schools in our region. Expand the caravan to Tuscaloosa and Birmingham. People go nuts for ex college players in these parts.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Hmmm, I have long advocated that we should have some type of "olympic" flame erupting when we score. Imagine the spectacle of a 50 ft. tall tower erupting in flame every time the titans score. It would tie into the whole "Titans" legend for which the team (I think it wasPrometheus), was supposedly named.....you know Nashville being the "athens" of the south. And also I would cut Michelle "whiffin" griffin in the most embarrassing way possible. Like maybe actually during a game right after he does his first ridiculous bad angle tackle "attempt". Also, I don't drink but I would give away free beer every time the team defeated a divisional rival or the Fuking sqeelers.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Raise expectations to incredibly high levels.

Sign Vince Young and have a picture of me giving the bird on the back of all the seats.

Make all sodas diet, light NA beer only, and weight watchers concessions since everyone seems to be so concerned with weight.

• LOL LOL x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar