If Young goes pro, who do you take Lienart or Young?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titan Yapper, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Take Vince...he has 10x the upside that Leinart has. Leinart is still the more polished passer by far, regardless of tonight, but Young is a dynamic playmaker that should NOT be passed up. The only problem is that the Saints are most likely gonna go with a QB, and could opt to take him instead of Leinart.
  2. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

Vince is the freakin man.... He is the next Mac. If we don't draft him the next best choice is Cutler.
  3. smili

smili Starter

It's hard to grade a guy off one game, but Young's scrambling is scary and he clearly had the better game - even if Texas would've lost. In the pros you wonder if he'll always be hurt with that type of game (20 rushes tonight - more than alot of RB), but he was scary vs. USC. If he grades out as be a good enough passer for the pro game - something I can't tell - I'd prefer Young.

I agree with others that I'm not sure Leinart necessarily translates, but gotta admit I can't judge very well. Strange, because he would've likely been #1 pick if he came out last year.
  4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, he wants to take credit for that now, but I said it first

:winker:

Vince freaking Young

it's time to start talking trade with NO

maybe we can give them some scrubs
  5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I still think he's too close to the Aaron Brooks mold they are trying to get away from
  6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Vince! He's amazing! Don't hate on him people!

He's now the standard. He's InVINCEable, and I am ConVINCEd.
  7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Cute, very cute

I can see that as a headline somewhere
  8. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Do you think they want to come here? I mean how do you know ours isnt a situation like San Diego's in their eyes???
  9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Well, Leinhart would be under Chow. Young could be mentored by the QB that he's worked with considerably in the offseason. Both will go early. I don't see why any other teams have consierable advangtages over the Titans.
  10. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Thats true... I meant that for anyone, though. I dont see us as anywhere near that situation... Houston either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.