If youre not busy tomorrow....................

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Louisville has a couple of good WR's too...don't know what year they are.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he'll be cooking on the barbie :grrhee:

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Flakesville?

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

thats what the word on Johnson has been for two years, the offense he is in is terrible, and they have a QB who won't give him the ball...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jonathan heffney was way more impressive today than laron landry. kind of reminds me a little of chris hope. not really the biggest guy, but that doesnt stop him from laying the wood. he used to be a corner too, so you know he has some coverage skills.

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

heffney has slow foot speed though...............Laron Landry is a sub 4.45 guy................he will make huge strides in workouts..............only player in LSU history to lead his team in tackles every yr..............and likely to continue this yr...........the only knock on him is he tries for the knockout punch instead fo going for the ball..............one scout told me he is the closest thing to Ronnie Lott at the S position he has seen.................and he is completely opposite MHuff...............Huff is a ball hawk S while Landry is a smash mouth S who hits like a LB but runs like a CB...............

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd say the most impressive guys i saw today were...

1. calvin johnson(2 tds and over 100 yards in the first half)
    2. gaines adams
    3. jonathan hefney
    4. robert meachem
    *edit* also add 5. josh wilson. senior corner for maryland.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Meachem showed out Landry today, IMO- Heffney and Wade looked okay, and D-Morely is a future 1st rounder...

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I prefer Michael Griffin over Landry. Griffin just continues to make plays. He hits like a truck and has good ball skills. He does get sucked in by playaction some, but I'll take a few miss reads to go along with the plays he makes. This yr Griffin has 3INTs, 3 FF, and 6 PBUs to go along with 90 tackles compared to Landry 47 tackles, 1 INT, 2 PBU, 1 FF.

This draft is going to be very deep at WR as long as the underclassmen come out. It is also extremely strong at safety and CB. It is weak at LB.

If we have a shot at CJ you take him. Otherwise I'd love to trade down to get an extra 2nd and go safety, MLB, and either DE/OG

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We always "love to trade down". It's rare and difficult. I hope we trade some of those fourths and stuff to get an extra second. Three picks in the first two rounds could really bolster our team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar