Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrPickSix, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu has been released. He says he's 100 percent healthy. Would you take a chance on him

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If he was healthy I don't see why the Browns would have gotten rid of him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Well thats a silly thing to say. The Browns have gotten rid of a dozen healthy and productive players this offseason. They're purging the team, clearly.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I would definitely use our waiver priority to pick him up off the wire. He was considered a 1st or early second round pick before his injury and we could get him on a 7th round deal. Chump change for a potential difference maker. Why not?

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

There is no reason why we shouldn't pick up a guy like this. Devasting knee injury or not. Let him be a camp body and come in and compete.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah I'd like to look into him for sure but the real report is that he is not healthy or able to play.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We only have 53 roster spots. We cannot sign every loser who is cut by another team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The offseason roster limit is 90. So we can certainly bring him to camp and give him a shot to make the team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was mad we didn't take him in the 6th, but I guess his injury was severe enough for just about every team to remove him from their draft boards.

We should at least bring him in, but it sounds like he's done.

It's a shame because he would've gone in the 2nd or no later than 3rd if it weren't for his injury... I think he had some insurance that paid him millions though.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The fact he has been cut already is telling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar