Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrPickSix, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree especially if we don't go to the end of the priority. What do we have to lose? I just figured it was like fantasy, make a claim you go to bottom. So nothing stopping us putting claims in on a few.

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Pretty sure I saw people wanted us to draft him in the third or whatever last year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea... That's because we don't have the health info that the teams have.

We only knew the basics.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is Cleveland though...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You could make the argument about them wasting a draft pick on a guy who would never play.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Missed on Manziel, so far missed on Gilbert, Ekpre-Olomu was a 6th round gamble. They didnt do very well on 2 1st rounders, that's bad.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He's still around? Wasn't he suppose to be a top 20 pick coming out of Oregon.

Let's not pretend he's still a top 20 prospect. He's nothing special, therefore he doesn't deserve anything above anybody else.

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I wonder if Mariota called JR to put in a good word for him? They were on the same team that went to the Rose bowl and were two of the Ducks top players at the time. So they have to have at least known each other well.

We may never know :)

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If we do sign him that means we're going Tunsil at 1...no!!!!

Lol

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I wish that theory worked with La'ei Collins and Mett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar