i'm afraid

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

for kerry collins on sunday against the chargers' front seven. i hope vince is lose, because i dont think collins will survive.

2. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Likewise...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

on a lighter note, we wont have the first pick thanks to the raiders.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Shawn Merriman is going to broke him in half.

And of course LT is gonna run all over us. Neat.

Hey, at least it won't be Volek! :ha:

5. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Some of my points exactly. LT will be running free through the linebackers, and it makes my stomach hurt thinking about how many times we see Kerry do the turtle.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I don't know. I know the Jets running game sucks, but I tought we held up pretty well aganst the run on Sunday. I thought Thornton looked real good.

7. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I'm sure we will be playing the run, in the hopes that Rivers will buckle and make bad throws, poor decisions, etc. I only hope we don't end up making the highlight reels with Rivers Coming Out party. We have some history making backups and newbies look like pro bowlers (Todd Bouman, Sage Rosenfels, David Garrard, etc.)

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

heaven help us if the Chargers go Max-Protect.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Stopping LT will be a huge benefit, meaning AH and Ro-Beast have to play well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar