Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

i'm afraid

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,668
    LT will end up burning us on the screen all day. And I imagine Gates is begging them right now to pleeeeeze put him in a matchup with ANY of our DBs....
  1. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Well I'm not too worried about the pass next week, Rivers only passed 11 times in the Oakland game, LT was the one they rode to a win. If we can slow down LT and force rivers to throw 20-30 times I'm sure we can get him to make mistakes... unless of course Schwartz believes you can't blitz Rivers.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I didn't watch the whole game, but Rivers looked like a crazy man last night. I think he's going to be a pretty good QB in this league. I mean, the parts I saw he was making pretty good reads and doing a nice job, but he was so hopped up on adrenaline that he looked like a keystone cop back there. His footwork was ridiculous. I think he might be on amphetamines. :lol:
  2. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    Rivers didn't have to throw the ball with the way they were running thru the Raiders D
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    He threw the ball 11 times!
  4. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,620
    LT will be on the bench by half-time (with 120 yards).
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,887
    Collins will be knocked out of game?

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
  6. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    Brooks was sacked something like 7 times and he didn't even finish the game. Will we see some history in the making this sunday? Most sacks by one team in a single game?
  7. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    He was sacked more (7) times, than he had copleted psses in the game. He had 6 completed passes (in I believe 14 attempts).

Yikes!!
  8. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Yup, chargers looked tough, and the raiders looked sick....I see Brady Quinn playing in Oakland next year!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.