Im concerned with the Texans game. 8 reasons.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

On Paper it looks like the Titans should win this game with no prob.

but theres a few things that worry me a bit.

1. Texans have had plenty of rest and time to get healthy.

2. Collins cannot run and escape very well, Mario Williams will be all over Collins if our Oline doesnt step up.

3. Justin Gage is not 100% Healthy, and Jmac is worthless. we really need Hawkins to get healthy and step up soon. him and Collins connected well in preseason.

4. If our Defence reaks havoc on Schaub the Texans will not hisitate to send in Rosenfels , him and Andre Johnson could be a big prob late in the 4th with their backs to the wall.

5. Bengals were the first team to take notice of CJ and try and shut him down, look for the Texans to force us to pass, their game plan will be to contain White and CJ.

6. Specials Teams, one if not the weakest part of our team so far this season. We been getting awefull field positon and stupid penalties... being a divisional game special teams could make or break this one.

7. Hanesworths health, he's been hurt in both games this season, we all know how the Titans do without him. lets hope he stays strong..even at 50% he is better than most of the league.

8. Chris Johnson, they need to get him more invlolved like the Eagles do with Westbrook. with the buzz of CJ, teams are already planning to keep him in check. he needs more passes on those days where he is getting stuffed at the line. also they need outside run plays for CJ he has a better shot at breaking free and going to the house than he does up the middle.

those are the things that bother me about this game, if we was to lose.. it'll be due to a few of this reasons .

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm not worried about the texans. one reason.

1. they're the texans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

agreed...

we are 10-2 against the Texans all time, I'm not sweating this game, as a matter of fact, I already have marked the W on my refrigerator magnet schedule.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Honestly I think it will be a good match up to see DeMeco VS our Running Backs. It may be good to see LenDale soften him up before we have CJ run by them

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Our main concern is if Bironas's foot gets sore this time.

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

2. it isn't 2004...

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

While we should still be favored, games like this scare me.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is what they call a trap game.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i'm not worried about the Texans because they're the Texans...

...crap, Heath Ledger already said that

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"I'm concerned with the Texans game"

Every Texan player will have this page screen printed and saved in a frame above their mantle.
    It's the only time they'll ever see such a thing in their careers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar