Im concerned with the Texans game. 8 reasons.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

thats what im saying, Titans could come into this game thinking they are at Home and the Texans are 0-2. So they dont need to play hard.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, we have enough offense to get the job done. Just as teams will scheme against CJ now, we have plenty we haven't done with him yet - so as they adjust we'll start using him differently. I'm not sure how much you can adjust to his speed, though. 8-9 in the box? We toss it to him and he gets to the edge with 1 person to beat.

The only thing about this is that it's a trap game. So was the Bungles, actually. We've laid an egg in previous years on weeks like this, and that's where the veteran leadership comes into play now. Good teams win games they're supposed to win. They did a good job last week, and we need to see that continue. Collins can move the ball on this defense, so Gage or not we should be able to control this game.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I also think Collins will get better as the Season goes. it hasnt started more than 3 games in a long time, once he gets back in the swing of things, i think Gage and Hawkins will light up the field.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It's my understanding that Hawkins isn't injured, just getting up to speed on the playbook.

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Thsi game scares me big time, but hey, it's the first game we've been favored! We're 'supposed' to lose it

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

so so so true

7. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

This would be a good game to roll out some of the newer guys, and try some new stuff.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If you can come up with 8 reasons to worry about the Texans then you must be a scared individual. And the fact that the possibility of them putting Sage Rosenfels in made the list really kind of makes this seem like a load of crap. They're going to try and shut down CJ? Ya don't say? Hmm...they must have really had to put on their thinking caps to come up with that strategy. lol the Texans to play us well, but we should break em off, especially in the aftermath of everything they just went through,

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Any given sunday. Hard to judge the texans based on one week, and Pittsburgh is not an easy place to play. I don't know how the Texans will play coming off the hurricane. It probably will be close, but we win.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

They won't lay down it's the Titans who will knock them down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar