I'm down to two quarterbacks. Mallet and Stanzi. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He will fit in well with CJ then. Oh!

2. xpmar9x

I hated Tebow in college. Now, I looove Tebow. I wish he was on the TITANS! Rumor has it that Elway isn't "sold" on Tebow, I would totally trade our 1st for Tebow. Ohh Yaaa! :koolaid:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tebow is left handed, I like the kid, but something about left handed QB's kills me.

4. xpmar9x

[​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

Yea Steve Young, I like Steve. His mom lives down the road, everybody loves how she's "Steve did this, Steve did that" yea lady we know, we have TV too LOL.

6. xpmar9x

[​IMG]

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Funniest things in this thread:

Stanzi compared to Brady

Stanzi called clutch

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

New funniest thing in this thread:

People calling out others' opinions yet taking no time to establish a counter-point.

I have no real opinion this, I'm no draftnik, but I come to these threads for info. So far I'm seeing a lot more info FOR Stanzi than against.

9. JCBRAVE

You want him quarterbacking this team? Oh lawdy lord.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Because when you look at Stanzi you see a guy who has worked his tail off and put up some good numbers.
    He has the tools and intelligence to be successful. He seems like one of those guys who just needs a chance. He will get it.
    He did get Made in America or something tattooed on his back... Comes across as a good ole boy type... NASCAR and such. Tennessee would love him.

As far as the way Mallett talks? Who cares? CJ doesn't exactly sound intelligent when he opens his mouth but the guy can play. CJ isn't a moron.

Accents and speech patterns have little to do with assessing intelligence. It doesn't help his case but at the same time it doesn't mean he is a dumb . Mallett has skills. I think his attitude is a plus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar