I'm Getting a PS3...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just bought F.E.A.R I will let you know what it's like Kami.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I haven't bought a PS3 yet, but it's gonna happen soon, before NCAA.

However, I've played a couple times at my buddies house and without a doubt the game I've had the most fun with is NHL2K7.

2K8 will be out later in the year, and if you aren't a fan of the 2K series, I think the EA NHL will be out late fall as well.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I got NHL 2007 and didn't like it. And F.E.A.R. is a scary azz game Gunny. You'll pee yourself.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know where my toilet is thank you very much.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You gotten far in to it yet? I sent that game back to gameznflix pretty quick. I usually play at night when the fam is asleep, and those ghost figures coming out of nowhere were just too much for me. Heart would start racing.
    Resident Evil, Silent Hill, all that wasn't very bad compared to this, but it's more of a jump out and scare you type.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Resident Evil <3

I love that game so much. I cant wait for 5 to come out. I LOVED 4 but they changed there minds and came up with a whole diffrent story. The version they had before the whole Las Plagas thing was so much better and so much more scary. I mean look at this....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGRZwypXMFg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGRZwypXMFg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I wish they would come out with a special editon and let you play that. Id be one happy camper :))

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I got it off ebay, won't get here until Tuesday at least.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that is pretty freaky.

the suits of armour changing like that woulda made me turn it off straight away.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Just an update. Got the thing, and it's working nicely. I have to purchase a router this week to get online, let me know which one you guys have.

I bought MotorStorm and reserved a copy of Rainbow Six Las Vegas, so I should be set for a while. MotorStorm is a ton of fun; I wanted a game with great graphics and one that I could just pick up and play whenever and this was exactly that. I recommend it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar