Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I'm getting married tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Gear' started by nickmsmith, Jun 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863

This right here! I am to the point that I am just going to wait for the "perfect girl" which I know is impossible. I'm so tired of wasting time on girls that are sweet and and nice at first and then go complete psycho when they see their friends getting married or pregnant.

As far as Nick is concerned; if you are getting married tomorrow, do everything you've wanted to do in your life TODAY!!! Once you get hitched tomorrow, it will never be about just you anymore, you HAVE to take her into consideration from now on. You will watch your freedoms diminish quickly.
    GoT high fives this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Rejoice and be happy!!!!!!

3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,768
    Arsenic. Drain the blood, freeze the body. Cut it into sections. Don't dump it near a trail or road like an idiot. Make sure it's buried atleast 4 feet.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Yeah, idiots always dump them on next to jogging trails. Make sure you are at least 100m from a trail or road. And dump lime on it before filling the hole in.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,768
    Just pay me, I'll do it
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Congrats..

I won't get married until we win a SB title.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,768
    Same.
    Ie, never.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,918
    Congrats...

How'd the bachelor party go?

A lot of my friends are getting married now. It's weird. I don't like it one damn bit!
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,010
    I agree completely. Living together is a total game-changer. I can think of one or two girls I may have ended up marrying if we hadn't lived together "out of wedlock" first. And it wouldn't been a huge mistake. Living together really speeds things up as far as getting to know the real person. The good and the bad.

And Congrats! While marriage definitely has its pros and cons, if you're with the right one the pros will easily outweigh the cons. As for advice, when things get tough (and they will) just try to remember why you wanted to marry her in the first place. Also, for whatever reason, right around year 3 seems to be tough on a lot of people. I have several friends/family/acquaintances who were divorced after 3 years. And my own marriage came extremely close to failing around that same time. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Or maybe there's something to it. IDK
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,349
    Congrats man!

I just celebrated my 2 year anniversary 3 days ago. Seems like it was just yesterday she said "I do".

I just hope for your sake you pick women better than you do football teams. Otherwise youre in trouble.
    nickmsmith and Msut10 high five this.