I'm glad I'm not a Dolphin fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They land the mighty Matt Moore after the Orton deal falls thru.. No qbs left I guess.
    Reggie Bush is hating it..

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Should've signed Vince.

Seriously, say what you will about Vince, but he's better than all the Dolphins QBs. This is why teams like the Redskins, 49ers, Dolphins, etc. are retarded.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm glad I'm not a Bengals fan. Their running back gets arrested. Their franchise QB retires. They trade away their best WR of the past decade for nothing. One of their starting CBs (and one of their few good players) leaves in free agency. Their big new signings are two players the Raiders ditched. And they are almost $50 million under the cap (and there is no cap floor for another 2 seasons so their owner/GM can just keep all that money).

Titans fans complain about the front office, but try to imagine being a Bengals fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm glad I'm not a Bengals fan.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I guess they really didn't want to budge on the pick the Broncos wanted (2nd round pick I believe).

I wouldn't say they are in horrible hands, but they could have got a better QB in the process.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The Dolphins could've had Orton or Young who is way better than Moore and also Henne.I think VY could've worked well there in Miami with Bush and Marshall.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I am one.
    The one that hurts is JJ - and he was always injured all the damn time anyway..
    Ocho had to go and Bengals fans across the land are delighted he's gone. They have a nice, young, hungry corps in Cincy.
    Benson simply got cheaper to re-sign.
    I like Gradkowski/Dalton as the QB duo so it ain't the end of the world in regard to "the quitter"

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Carson Palmer is still there (Brown willing).:cool:

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sorry, but I would rather have Tim Couch over Carson Palmer right now.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Carson Palmer has retired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar