I'm glad we lost to Indy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If the FO hadn't sold PSLs to Ticketmaster, the PSLs would be owned by Titans fans. As a result, tickets are available to opposing teams' fans that otherwise would not be.

No BS.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Point is there are Titan fans besides season ticket holders...it is bs blaming that

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Again. Look at Cleveland and Buffalo...those stadiums are packed with home team fans. And those franchises have struggled or still suck

4. Bonky

I agree with you on that, which is why I only quoted part of your original post.

5. Bonky

And their FO isn't stupid enough to offer PSLs to Ticketmaster .

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

One reason is because the last sentence of his quote/tweet was left off....
    "We have to win games."
    He acknowledged that the reason was because the team is not/has not been winning. Yet that part was left out of the post and he was told "FU Lewan".

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You quoted me on the ticket part which is what you actually don't agree with

Maybe Buffalo and Cleveland didn't sell them to TM but fans still go. It happens here in London, season tickets are sold and other Knights fans buy them. Not opposing team fans, you may get a few but mostly other home team fans that can't get season tickets.

But then again London Knights are owned by hockey people not tally ho people

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Bonky

I wasn't aware of that. That definitely changes the tone of the quote.

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He didn't quote the entire thing. Lewan said it's because they need to win games. He put it on the team not the fans. (Even if it is a sad state of affairs with visiting fans.)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

That's because no visiting team fans say to themselves "Hey, lets go to the great tourist town of Cleveland/Buffalo" No one wants to visit those places because there is absolutely nothing to do (I've been to both).

Opposing fans pack the stadium in Nashville because Nashville is an awesome city and they pick that game to be their out of town game to attend.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar