I'm glad we lost to Indy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I do agree with your point, though. If the PSLs had been renewed , they wouldn't have been available to offer to Ticketmaster. It's a vicious cycle.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Also, you have been to games in Buffalo, the intimidate visiting fans there, it is harsh

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Yep. Can't blame people. We have sucked and it coincided with the recession. The last couple of years were the first I remember seeing ads for PSLs and tickets directly from the organization. Years past, it was either ebay or a waiting list.
    That is why I hate the "your not a fan" or "I spend more money than you for tickets" BS. I am no bigger fan than the guy who has sat in the last row of the upper deck for years because I might be in the lower bowl or club level. Hell, I was invited to sit in a suite Sunday and 1/4 of the people in there don't even pay attention to the game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I've never seen the Titans play there so I've cheered for the home team ;)

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The Oilers got abused there a few times.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I wasn't a Houston Oiler fan, starting watching on TV when they were Tennessee Oilers. First game I saw live was Titans at Bengals.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I wasn't sure there would ever be a Tennessee Titans club, so the first two years I really didn't follow them closely. When we built the stadium, I knew this was it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I never said anything about being a fan or not based on how much somebody has spent on tickets... even though there is an obvious level of difference in fandom based on vested interest, but it really doesn't matter. I wasn't even discussing this...

You said I was what was wrong with the fanbase. Please tell me why I'm the problem? What is the solution, should I stop going to games? Should I sell my tickets and dump my PSLs? Should I stop supporting the Titans or hoping they get better? Is that makes somebody right with the fanbase? Or is it to be a sheep and support every decision along the merry 5-27go way?

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

They also sent them into a never ending pit of not playoffs visits 17 years ago.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I figured out. I want the Titans to win Superbowls and elevate themselves to top franchise of the decade status, therefore I am what is wrong with this fanbase.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar