I'm gonna be sick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nouveaux, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:yes: :yes: :yes:

We (Reynaldo- "the frozen one" and "Big Dummy" Lamont) let Caldwell behind them on several plays. Uuhhhm, boys maybe the coach didn't tell you- keep everything in front of you.

Anyway, we didn't blow it. The better team clearly won today.

Vince wasn't exposed- our defense was.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Here, have some milk....

OOPS! Dropped it...sorry...

3. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

Remember that we shouldnt even be in this situation. Its funny. but how the hell are we 8-8, after going 0-5. Talk about a turn around. Shoot i mean playoffs would of been great, but we got to appriciate that we have come a long way. and i beilve this is only the beginning

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I bet you most players, except mayb VY and the vets, thought this was a freebe, and then we took teh field and walked into a brick wall. We werent ready for this game, we should be in the playoffs, and the team has no one else to blame but themselves

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Travis Henry readily admitted that he thought it would be a freebie sometime last week.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Worst part of all of this is that we had all the stars fall into place for us to knock the paper tigers out of the playoffs, and we have the team that can do it. Talk about braggin' rights.

Oh well, we're about to re-take our rightful position of 1st in the AFC South.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar