I'm jealous of the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Irsay is a freakin moron.. These people have more money than brains for sure.

And fo the record, 2011 did field a S#%$tty product. That Texans game was what broke my optimism for the Titans, and it never returned. I was alarmed we were even in the hunt.. because we had an awful team... And awful is better than what we had this past year. At our worst... worst 3 in the league bad.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Irsay for sure ... he looks likes like a douche trying to be some young kid or something in that pic. At least Bud is just being Bud and flipping his legendary birds, wearing his baby blue suit. Gotta respect a man that can flip someone the bird in a blue suit.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bud Adams and T-Rac hanging out sharing some cereal.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

birds.png

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Irsay's dad committed the cardinal sin of moving a team without notice in the middle of the night.

They are a douche organization who had one unusual year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Because their personnel is not really that good and some of their best players are getting old. Reggie Wayne had a miraculous season this year. He won't do that again. Their defense and oline are not that good.

How honestly do we even know that Pagano is a good coach? He has only been on the field for a few games. Arians might be gone.

Improving from horrible is easy it is staying good that is hard.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Reggie Wayne has been a legendary receiver throughout his whole career. He only took a step back because of Curtis Painter and Kerry Collins last year. It is not a fluke. They hit the jackpot when they drafted him.. Better than Marvin Harrison ever was, IMO. Harrison just had the benefit of being Mannings target for more years.

I'm happy that he's back. Future HOF. Nothing but respect for him.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where in the f*ck in that post did i say we are "loaded"?

I just said we have have as many promising players as they do.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

But we don't...We have less talent, a lesser coaching staff, and a dumb owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar