I'm jealous of the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

IDK I just don't see how you get an entire team, top to bottom, on board with losing on purpose. I suppose we'll never know for sure though.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah. We don't try to lose.. It just comes naturally. For decades in a row with a few breaks for winning.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pretty much.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It's not even Luck that is winning these games for them. They could get the same production from Locker or Hasselbeck and 70% of NFL QB's. Hell, VY is a better option than Luck at this point.

That's just a well rounded team and well run organization. Love the #CHUCKSTRONG movement and how the team has rallied around him. Wouldn't want to see them in January.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

So... according to some of you, the Colts were TRYING to lose last year and still managed to beat the Titans.

Jesus what that say about the Titans?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How is the front office solid? They have been there just one year and Pagano personally has only coached a few games.We have no idea if they are good at their jobs. Good for one season i guess.

And who are all these budding stars some are talking about? Many of their players were scrubs off other teams.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its easier too win when you get all the calls that matter

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How are they a well run organization and how would you know? Bill Polian got fired and so did their entire coaching staff. So one year makes an enitre coaching staff and organization elite?

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Disagree...Luck is all the difference in the world. The guy can throw the ball on the spot and looks incredibly comfortable in the pocket. You dont see him throwing the ball over guys heads like Jake.

Its Luck...that guy is for real. Jake...not so sure...

10. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

I like how teams that are good... According to y'all suck...but the titans are run by god himself to some of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar