"I'm just being cool during this interview" - Keith Bulluck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Threw the whole interview 'Interview' you could tell he was just waiting to bust loose and point fingers.

But at one point he says, "I'm just being cool thru this interview" when he was asked what the problems are with the Titans.

I get the feeling the whole team is falling apart and have real things to say, but they refuse to say it.

Wouldn't it be nice to see someone get really pissed off?

He also said, "What ever they dialed up was working" which lead me to beleive he was pointing fingers at the coaching staff.

2. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

I'm waiting for it..it'll happen

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Maybe KB needs to take a few classes from Tiki Barber and Jeremy Shockey on how to properly call your team mates/coaches out in public? :ha:

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I honestly think It's coach Cecil's fault entirely. Jeff Fisher said Coaches don't forget how to coach overnight. Well, Pro bowl safeties and cornerbacks don't forget how to play overnight either. The difference of this year and last is Cecil.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That didn't work out so well for Tiki.

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

look at our defense last year
    look at our defense THIS year

minus Haynesworth (who is a non-factor in Washington)
    minus Schwartz
    promoted Cecil

we dont just go from top 5 in defense to rock-bottom over night. the only person held responsible is CHUCK CECIL.

injuries happen with EVERY team. we should have prepared this offseason and made sure we had sufficient backups incase we got banged up. so for that, I have to blame Fisher.

as long as Fish keeps backing Cecil, they both should get the boot. if you cant recognize how big of a difference last year to this year is, then you shouldnt be the head coach.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Oh the IRONY... The giants lose Tiki and Shockey and they win a Superbowl.

Usually, the one who's pointing fingers has three more pointing back at himself.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

True, but Shockey is now part of a team that handed the Giants their first arse kicking this season, and a convincing one at that.

I bet KB isn't trying to point his finger at any individual player though.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Maybe from MJD for the Jags. They said he got tired of losing and called out everyone...players, coaches, etc. Then backed it up by running for 3 TDs yesterday.

We've got no one that can back anything up right now except maybe CJ....but I couldn't understand him to know if he was calling anyone out or reciting Hamlet...

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

You cant blame a coach for 6 weeks of complete garbage play from your secondary. I'm sorry you just cant.... Griffin is extremely overrated right now. Chris Hope has lost a step and continues to bite HARD on play actions. Harper has been sucking the past 2 seasons..... the only reason people haven't been really chewing him a new a-hole is because he's superb at stopping the run. Finnegan is also highly overrated. He is just a ball hawk much like Antonio Cromartie. I don't think he's a shutdown corner at all.

I don't want to say we just got lucky last season but it's starting to seem that way. You can put some blame on Cecil I guess...... But there's no way for 6 weeks your secondary is that terrible. No way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar