im not sold on our defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that site gives us hope

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

don't you have to be used to winning before you can ***** about it?

just checking.

3. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Im not sure why he went to prevent so early. They hadnt moved the ball on us all day and we were up by 18 with around 10mins left.... thats a lot of time.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The Colts put 14 points on us, they just put 34 on Denver...you have to take each game by itself. Yes, I wish we had a better D, but a win is a win. I just hope one day we learn to shut down a screen pass. You also have to realize we had very little offensive production today, which also makes a D look bad.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

In defense of Schwartz we do have some significant holes in our defense with Haynesworth out, Sirmon in the middle and LT. I'm not sure how much influence Schwartz has to replace Sirmon and LT but I'd done it weeks ago.
    Maybe he is prevented from making those moves by Fisher.

Still, when we realize if not for the Pacman return we lose the game we easily could have had the opportunity to see our D give up another game late.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Soxcat, we can all agree that we're a few players away from being a top defence, however we're not in such a bad shape that Wali Lundy and the Texans O-line should be having their way with us like they did.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Didn't Sirmon actually run someone down yesterday, or were my eyes deceiving me?

8. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

he was slowed by his own blockers... sirmon had time to catch up

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Maybe this game (and 427 yards) does, too. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar