I'm officially going on record....Lendale White is the man.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yep, that's right. Lendale is going to win the starting job and he's going to get over 1000 yards rushing this season. He may even make it to the Pro Bowl. Lendale is great. He may be the greatest running back since Terrell Davis, nay Marcus Allen, nay, Eddie George when he was good, nay Earl Campbell, erm, Barry Sanders. Whatever, Lendale is a beast!:spud:

Happy now?

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Whu....Whu....WHAAAATTTTT?!?!?
    [​IMG]

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I seriously hope your right. Im not too sold on the best runningback thing but lol. As long as he can get out there and get the yards and tds im happy.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

If this istrue I am stoked. I know with the weight and attitude problems he has seemed like he doesn't care but I have wanted him to start for awhile. Strong physical back just like Eddie.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

How long y'all been dating?

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Riverman, ick! He's not my type. However, perhaps a certain poster was asked why she is dogging his boy on a website and said poster felt bad and is trying to make it right. She does feels bad.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

[​IMG]

A beast indeed.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

haha... well that's very nice of you. As long as Lendale can stay on the field, I think we can ride him a long way. He was a workhorse at USC - almost the same yards as Reggie, and a ton more touchdowns. He only got limited shots last year, and usually in short yardage situations... I thought he did great - he got the tough yards when the D knew he was coming.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

So it's YOU that's with LenDale!

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

So who starts Friday? Do we get to see Henry or Ganther with the first team? They have both looked good. What a luxury we have this year...too many good RB's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar