I'm officially going on record....Lendale White is the man.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If you could teach that guy the rules of football I would sign him in a heartbeat...

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Why aren't we giving Moore a chance? god. our coaching staff is terrible. we don't look for talent at all. we look for convenience and ******* experiments (i.e. a starting FS as a backup CB)

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I really hope LenDale becomes the starter and a dominant one at that.. seen enough Chris Brown to last a good while.. and we can stop drafting RB's in the 2nd

4. I like Lendale a lot and think that he could be really great. I still think that if Henry had the vision he would be the better back, because it seemed like he was fighting for every single yard against every team that we've played. But i would be plenty happy to see Lendale do the same thing.

5. Not if Chris Henry has a thing to say about it. LOL

6. That man would rip me in two.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Elfin....you had me hyped up until you posted why you were posting this....so BJONES was mad at you huh?

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I love LenDale, and I really hope he plays well for us, for many years to come. Him and Brown could be an awesome two-headed monster this season, Chris Henry thus far, is a bust, but we'll see if that changes once regular season comes around

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dude, wheres that quote I had when I said you can qquote me on this about LenDale, someone has to know where its at so I can pull it out at the end of his phenominal season

LenDale White all the way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar