I'm proud of these

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't even think I could carry it, maybe but I might have needed a license.

Regardless, everyone would have made fun of me for carrying pepper spray. Would have rather been eaten.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I carry a Smith & Wesson .38 (in the woods, I have never gotten a carry permit in this dangerous ass city) but not for any animal. I've ran up on sketchy folks on private property down here.

Big problem with drugs here

Same thing in East Tennessee and the Smokies.

I ain't worried about no black bear.
    I'm worried about walking up on an ******* or somebody that has something they didn't want nobody to see.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Black Mamba's are the scariest I've ever seen (not out in the wild). They're huge, they're poisonous and they're aggressive.

Nothing that big should be that aggressive.

But some snakes are just unfair, some of them looks like a pile of leaves so you can easily step on one without even know.

Thankfully I've never seen a snake in the wild in Australia (saw 1 in Botswana, a sand snake and one in Guatemala, a red coral snake)

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

In prison, the scariest is the dreaded trouser snake... or Arkansas.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

We have those here too

[​IMG]
    Usually found in southern California and apparently will violate your anus.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You ever see the pic of the photographer that was bit by a black mamba? I think it was a dry bite but he got lucky.
    http://strangebehaviors.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/black-mamba-bite-the-back-story/

King Cobras freak me out
    [​IMG]

gigantic

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

At least with snakes you might see them.
    I hate these bastards and everyone in TN need be careful as they can scurry crost the carpet and under your sheet, in the dark and all you'll even know is the bite..

[​IMG]

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Eeewwwwwss

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Or under a toliet seat...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar